In my own story, over 25 years ago I was suddenly struck down with a debilitating illness that still affects me today. I’ve never allowed this to impact career; becoming a Director with well over 20 years of Senior Leadership Development and Coaching backed by a verifiable track record of turnaround and growth within manufacturing, service-based and not-for-profit sectors. My competencies include:
- Business Strategy (Disruptive Business Modelling, Hohsin Kanri, Balanced Scorecard)
- Strategic Leadership Development (Executive & Team Coaching, Mentoring & Facilitating)
- Operational Strategy (Lean Six Sigma)
- Supply Chain Development and Management
- Outsourcing / Insourcing (Mergers, Acquisitions)
- Cultural Transformation
- Provide ongoing strategy, coupled with robust accountability and communication, detailed analysis, and development of processes and people using my own “Improvement Architecture” approach. Originating from a sports coaching background I like to look for the barriers that inhibit current performance, identifying root cause of behavioral issues and the triggers that bring them about. This includes challenging mindset, beliefs and deep held assumptions.